Buying a Homesell property is a straightforward, hassle-free process.
Just like any other property purchase, it’s important that you view your property. Our handy Buyers’ Guide is packed with excellent advice on everything you need to know before you decide to purchase.
Once you’ve found your perfect property, there are three ways you can make an offer:
- Contact the owner directly via email or phone
- Submit an Expression of interest
- Ask your lawyer to make the offer and negotiate on your behalf
When you’ve settled on your price and basic conditions, such as when you want to move in, you hand over to your lawyer to sort out the paperwork, just like the traditional purchase process.
Benefits of buying privately:
- More room to negotiate – because your seller has no expensive commission costs to pay, they may have more flexibility to negotiate a lower price for you.
- The low-down – no one knows a property like its owner. Where does the sun come in from? When was the insulation installed? What are the neighbours like? They’ll be able to answer all of your questions.
- Straight-up talking – most Homesell customers are straight up types who just want a fair price for their property – with no middle-person to muddy the waters.
Be the first to see new properties! Add a Property e-Alert, and we’ll email you new listings that match your criteria as soon as they’re available.